Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lots of Unknown People - #1

Will be starting to add some extra pictures of people I don't know. The 5 pictures shown here are some family members visiting my grandfather and grandmother in El Centro when they were first married.. The pictures on the back say from May 14, 1930. I don't know who the couple is with my grandparents. If Harry and Leona are visiting they might be in San Diego area, as the photo company was there, per the back of the photos. They made have mailed off the film to the Sunnell Photo Company and the pictures would then be in El Centro area.  If you could help me out, I would appreciate it. Thanks for coming by my blog!

Harry Armstrong sitting on the right side.

 
Leona (Riggs) Armstrong at this time period, is sitting on the right side.
 Harry and who?
 Who is this couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment