Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Two More Pictures of Early Utterback's


I know that the first picture is a little light, but I didn't know how to fix it. I did darken it just a little. Again these two pictures come from Gary Messinger, who got them from his mother, June. June is in these pictures. I am enjoying them, as my father is Glenn is the pictures. With June's hair this way, it reminds me of when my Cynthia had her hair cut the same style. If I can find the picture, I will put it on and you can see how she looks like June.
Left to right: William (Billy), Glenn, Geri, Evelyn, Iola, Darlene, Jack (Neile Everett) and June, are Utterback cousins. William, Glenn, Jack and Evelyn are children of William Everett and Rodetta Utterback. Geraldine (Geri), Iola and Darlene are children of 'Sis' and George Swartz. June is the daughter of  Ross and  Blance Utterback.

Sitting left to right: Evelyn, Geri, Glenn and Iola. 
Standing left to right: June, Darlene and Jack.
Iola 'June'  Utterback(1918-2014)
Darlene Swartz (1923-?)
Iola Swartz (1924-1976)
Geraldine (Geri- I don't know if this is how she spelled her name.)Swartz, (1927-?)
Everett Neile 'Jack' Utterback (1922-1986)
Evelyn Utterback (1923-2007)
Glenn Utterback (1926-2001)
William 'Bill' Utterback (1928-2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment