Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Unknown Photos Group #1

I have decided to just start putting on pictures of people who I am hoping will find names to, or if I have the name just get them on to share. I will try to put a group of 10 pictures on at a time.. Most of these pictures are no bigger than 2" by 2", and a couple of them are wallet size. Very small so I did my best to enlarge them without ruining the pixels. If you could help me out, I would appreciate it. Please leave a comment and the number of the picture you are commenting on. Thanks!

Picture #1 The girl closest to the tree does look like a Riggs.

Picture #2

Picture #3 I think the person in front with the light colored shirt is my grandmother, Leona Riggs. Are the others classmates or cousins?

Picture #4 On the back of this picture you can barely see it might be the name of Alice. So is this my Aunt Alice Riggs?

Picture #5

Picture #6 On the back of this I can see it has the name of Billy, but also it says a school friend.

Picture #7 On back in pencil part of it reads...."but not good of us E...and Edna." I do have a great-great Aunt Edna Armstrong, born in 1890. Is this she and a sister or a cousin?

Picture #8 On the back of this little picture, it does say Leo Appleby. My Aunt Pearl was married to a Leo Appleby, so this him. Born in 1891 and died in 1978. Lola 'Pearl' Riggs born in 1894, died in 1933.

Picture #9

Picture #10

No comments:

Post a Comment