Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Forgotten Foto Friday #2

This photo is on heavy card stock and is split. Wish I new who this lovely lady is. Hopefully someone in my family, as it was with the family photos. I would say this picture is somewhere in the 1890's? The photographer company is Lewis of Eureka, Kansas.
Can you help me out with a name and possible birth date or death date?
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


Found out who this is! A second cousin's grandmother in which I am not related to.  Elizabeth Bell Richardson, called 'Effie' (1888-1967).  Married Marshall Leroy Brown. Has 2 daughters and 5 sons. One of the daughters became my great-aunt Beatrice Boone, when she married my great-uncle Frank Armstrong. Glad to find out who this lady was, thanks, Candice! Picture #2

No comments:

Post a Comment