Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Riggs Homestead

It has been awhile since I have added more pictures. I am not a fast person on blogs and just couldn't think of what to put on next. This will probably  happened often.


In this picture my grandmother (Leona Riggs), is sitting in the hair chair. Next to her, I think is Clara Mae, then Denver, Anne, Ted, Nuel, then Granny (Emma Elizabeth) and Grandpa (William Emerson) Riggs.

Here are the Riggs family posing in their garden. Leona is holding the cat. I will let you guess on the other children, until I find someone who knows correctly who they are. The parents are Emma and William Riggs.

Again the only one I know is Leona, in front in the middle. I think this might be Dilbeck and Riggs children.
If you know the names of each child from the last two pictures, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment