Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Forgotten Foto Friday #7

Will be putting these four pictures on of a trip from and to the Armstrong family. I know they are Armstrong's, but which Armstrong's I don't know. Can you help out?
*Update as of Aug 15, 2014 - Are these pictures of the two Maupins sisters who married the two Armstrong brothers, with their families?

All four pictures are stamped on the back with the developer's stamp dated: Aug 6, 1936.
 Could some of the people be: Uncle Ross with his first wife and baby, Jimmie Christine, possible on the far right Uncle Dale? Were these pictures taken earlier and sitting waiting to be developed. Because Mattie and Marion Armstrong family came to California in 1927. Lots of questions to be answered.
Is this possibly Mattie, with a sister and their father?

 I am wondering if this is a family trip back to Texas or Oklahoma to visit more family members. What do you think or know? Maybe this family came to El Centro to visit Mattie and Marion, as the stamp from the film says developed in San Diego.

Are these two Maupin sister's: Mattie and Ethel? or Edith?

Thanks for visiting and trying to help me identify our ancestors!

No comments:

Post a Comment