Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Forgotten Foto Friday #9

Today I am putting on pictures that do have names, but I do not know how they are related to me. Anyone in the family know these children? I have put these pictures on facebook and haven't had anyone identify them, so I thought I would also put them here.

This little girl is Vinetta Smith. Beautiful name for a beautiful child.
This second picture looks like it could have been taken in my great-granny Armstrong's' backyard, in El Centro. Anyone know of a Smith family there. I don't think these children in the two pictures are related but they are both Smith's.
Junior and Lowell or Lorrell, not sure of the spelling from on back of this picture of the little girl. It also has Aunt Grace's name on the back, so I am wondering if this picture was sent to her and maybe of a family friend?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment