Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Henry 'Ross' Armstrong

Ross was born October 19, 1903 in Comanche County, Texas, United States. He is the oldest child of Marion and Mattie Armstrong. According to the California Death Index, he passed on April 29, 1946 in Sacramento, California. He died very young, didn't have a chance to see his children as adults, how sad. I don't know how he died. I really don't have much on Uncle Ross as he died before I was born. Just have some pictures to share with you. He was married twice, has two children by the first wife, Ruth Williams and four children with his second wife, Ruth Moore.


From Mattie on ancestry.com states: THE PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE ARE MY SISTERS AND BROTHER BACK RIGHT GLORIA ARMSTRONG BONNIE BAKER CHILD IN ARMS BARBARA ARMSTRONG MARY ANN BAKER MARION DEAN ARMSTRONG I DON,T KNOW WHO THE BOY IN FRONT RIGHT IS.


The 3 pictures above were taken on March 3, 1946.
On the back of this picture is says: "The little dark haired girl on the the end by Snookie is a friend of theirs." I don't know who is Snookie or the other children's name.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment