Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

3 More Pictures of Riggs

In this picture I see Pearl (in the second row, first of left), then Aunt Woody (Clara Mae), then Granny (Leona),Great-granny Riggs (second row towards the right). Possible next to her is Uncle Ted and back of her with head turned in Uncle Denver. Gladys in front with Great-granny Riggs holding onto her shoulders. Please list the others. Thanks!




In this picture front row left to right: Leona, possibly Alice, then Woody? In back left to right: Annie, Emma Elizabeth and ? Anyone know where this was taken?


On the back of this picture it says: Betty didn't get into either and so will send this too. Who is Betty? Date processed Mar 23, 1931. To the far left is Uncle Denver with his first wife, Juanita and their two daughters,  Juana Jean and Betty Louise. Uncle Ted is in back holding possibly Uncle Bob? Is that is first wife, Mayme? I don't know the couple in front to the right. Did I get any of the names correct?
Note to myself: If Betty didn't get into the picture, is it Betty that is Uncle Denver's daughter? If so, then who is the little girl in the front center? So many questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment