Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 20, 2011

My parents (Utterback, Armstrong)


Will start with a picture of my parents. This was shortly taken after their wedding, July 1949. Mom said that after their wedding they took the bus to visit my father's parents in Barstow, and then found an apartment close by Granny, near East Los Angeles. Dad was in the Navy at the time.
 
More pictures of the same day:






Aren't they cute, newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment