Welcome!

Welcome to my genealogy blog where I am putting on pictures that I have acquired of my family. Along with any history that I find on them. If I have met that person and can remember something about them, then I will add that story too!
Some of our family names are: Utterback, McKenzie, Armstrong, Riggs, Ralston, Parker, Maupin, Dilbeck, Leister, Smith, Clough, Bowyer, McPherson, Andrews, Howard and Allen. I will only be putting on those last names up to my fourth generation, as you will see in the tabs. If I get too many last name of a different generation, I might need to put that on also. Example: Dilbecks.
I am glad ya'll came a visiting and hope to see ya back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Day in Long Beach 1929 Riggs Family


Granny (Emma Elizabeth Dilbeck Riggs) and Grandpa (William Emerson Riggs) came to California for a visit. I am hoping that someone can help me with the names of this family. In the front to the right with the two darker hats are Grandpa and Granny Riggs. In the back to the left with a dark hat is Leona Riggs (my granny). Who are the rest? Are they also Dilbeck's in this picture?


On this picture it reads:  Oh! How Happy "down in Long Beach" California. 1929


Granny Riggs in the dark suit.
Would like to know for sure who the other girls, women are? Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment